Imap backup 10 Backup and Restore IMAP Mailboxes
I am Transferring PST to Gmail: Learn how to.
While Outlook is used by a large number of users all over the world, there are a few additional features offered by Gmail that is cloud-based. This lets users access their email on any device remotely simply by logging in. Also, you don't require any software downloaded onto your system. Here are a few reasons to transfer PST in Gmail:
- Google generously provides storage space available to everyone, which is extended for small fees if necessary. This is not the case using Outlook.
- Gmail lets you log into multiple apps and websites with the same email ID.
- The Gmail account lets you communicate with anyone with their email address via chat messengers, stickers, etc., to improve your communication.
- Gmail's structure Gmail is straightforward to use.
- The data is automatically synced to every OS or device immediately by logging in.
- Contacts and other data can be downloaded, as well as creating regular archiving is possible with Gmail.
- It offers simple ways to recover your credentials. You can make use of your smartphone or another method to retrieve the passwords that you have lost.